- BioGaia Probiotic Drops, 5mL
- Helps reduce and prevent episodes (duration) of crying in infants suffering from colic Helps prevent episodes of acute diarrhea Positive effect on bowel frequency for constipation
- 5 drops contain a minimum of 100 million live active Lactobacillus reuteri DSM 17938 (L. reuteri Protectis) Non-medicinal Ingredients: Sunflower oil, medium chain triglyceride oil and silicon dioxide.
- Shake well for 10 seconds before each use to mix the bacteria culture with the oil. To get the daily dosage, press the tube gently and give by spoon. Can also be added to breast milk or formula. In case no drops appear, shake again. The drops may added to any other suitable drink or food. Do not add to hot food or drink as this may damage the live cultures. The drops do not change the taste of food or drink. Opened tube should be used within 3 months. For diarrhea, take with plenty of fluids. Do not give directly from the tube into the mouth as this may reduce the quality of the products. The package includes a white dessicant device for prolongation of shelf-life. The dessicant device should not be consumed. Infants: • Helps reduce and prevent episodes (duration) of crying in infants suffering from colic • Diminish the frequency of regurgitation Infants (4-12 months): • Helps prevent episodes of acute diarrhea • Reduces duration of a cute infectious diarrhea • Positive effect on bowel frequency for constipation Adults and Children (1 – 17 years): • Digestive health • Helps relieve chronic constipation in adults, • Helps prevent episodes of acute diarrhea in children • Reduces the duration of acute infectious diarrhea in children
- Adults, Children and Infants: 5 drops once a day or use as directed by your health care practitioner. Recommended dose should not be exceeded. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. For use by infants beyond 21 days, consult your health care practitioner. If antibiotics are being taken, take at least 2-3 hours before or after taking antibiotics. Not intended for use in premature infants.